Monday, October 12, 2015

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkkkk

I like posting here rather than Facebook so much better.  It is beyond me sometimes to post there.

I see that I had just left my past job the last time I posted.  I had a long vacation after that and really didn't get much of anything done.  Then I worked at another job, this time part time.  I loved that job until my very much liked supervisor accepted a promotion in the company.  Then the worst happened.  New supervisor that wasn't a supervisor.  ack  After getting in trouble (are we 4 years old here?) for being allergic to her perfume (which she wasn't supposed to be wearing anyway).  My throat started closing, I was almost done with my work for the day, so got done and ran for it.  I did punch out and did everything that I was used to doing.  More stuff happened after that to not just me but others and I decided that I was still a grown up and not a 4 year old, so gathered my stuff and walked.  As it turned out, another person in another department walked out that very same day.  That was a common occurrence there.  We had also found out that she was the OPS manager's best friend.  What??!!??  We had no options.  Enough said.

I have been home again, trying to be retired this time to grow my business and begin my jewelry adventure.

I am trying to figure out how to get photos from my iphone to my email.   When I do, or don't.  I will take new pics from my Fuji and take care of that problem.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment