Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ok then

I can't believe I am starting my 4th week at work.  Time flies during the week.  Somehow though, my weekend days seem longer.  On those weekday evenings, I get home, eat, watch a bit of tv and then off to bed.  Up at 6am, to work by 7 and then drive home in the dark at 5:30.  sheesh  The cat velcros herself to me more.  She was way used to having me home all the time.  She doesn't know what to get me to do first when I am home.  I will have 4 days off for Thanksgiving.  That will seem like a huge vacation!

I have been knitting a bit though, now that the shock of working is over.  I finished the first front of the long gray sweater and have a few more inches on the flax colored sweater.  And,  I am also just finishing up another bird block for the Whimsical Garden quilt.  I will post a pic of that for sure when I get it done.

We have definate fall here.  The tree in the front yard dropped most of it's leaves yesterday.  But, it's raining and snowing today, so raking is out.  <sigh>

So, done for now, more later...
J

No comments:

Post a Comment