Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's Almost Here!

My 4 days off.  Oh, yay!!

I will be fixing the man and I's Thanksgiving dinner this year.  The turkey is thawing and I only have to go to the store right after work.  I am sure that won't be much fun, but I need orange juice for the cranberry bread.

I got my birthday present from myself today.  A Kindle Fire.  It's really cool.  It's everything but a phone to me.  I don't use my cell phone very much, so this will be fun.  I already have a ton of books from Audible, music from iTunes and will have to see how the video thingy works too.  I can access my email via WiFi along with the web really, so it will be great to carry around for entertainment during the day instead of hitting the internet a little during the day at work when we really aren't really supposed to be using it a lot.  I can't check my email from there and some other sites as well.

No pics today, but I promise later this weekend.  :>)  The gray handspun sweater grows every day.

Happy Holiday
J

No comments:

Post a Comment