Saturday, August 11, 2012

omg

I cannot believe it's been so long since I posted.  I tell ya right now, this job I have been working at is for the birds.  I need to have my life back!

I have some eye candy.


This is the Mystery shawl for 2012 from Stephen West on Ravelry.  This is the first clue.  I have reknit this piece almost a couple of times.  I get distracted by tv or by thinking about other stuff I guess.  The darker yarn is Ebony from Fleece Artist.  The background yarn is an Elann.com yarn Dankai Sock It To Me yarn.  It's a singles and I would never have knit socks from it but it's perfect for this project.


This is the other project that has my interest for now:


The pattern is the Fireside Sweater by Amber Allison.  This pattern is also from Ravelry.  Whenever I get bored at work, I look at patterns in the Ravelry library.  Someday I would so love to get some designs out of my head and publish them.  This is one of the fronts.  I have them done and am now on the back of the sweater.  This yarn is the New Zealand Woolpack that I bought from Paradise Fibers.  This yarn is kind of frustrating because there are neps in the singles every foot or so.  ack!!  

Quilting?  Yeah!


This is the 17th block of 20.  I will be sad when these blocks are done, but it's sure been fun.  Our applique group is going to be finishing a project that they were working on when I joined the group a long time ago.


Yup, another Piece'o'cake pattern.  This project is such a kick.  There is glitter, trims, braids, buttons, etc. added for effect.  You can see the glitter that I have added to one fabric.  Welcome To The North Pole

So, that's it for today.  It's the weekend and anything can happen.  :>)

J

No comments:

Post a Comment