Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Software is strange sometimes

I changed over to Internet Explorer and got my pics to load today.  I don't know why Safari wouldn't cooperate yesterday.  I have never had to change browsers to get this to work.  Smoke and mirrors.

I have more pics to show:


The San Francisco Shirttail is growing.  I have the front almost done now.  The next step is to join the back to the front at the shoulders and then finish the neckline.  Then, on to the sleeves.  I have more of Jill Vosberg's patterns and will probably work on another one soon.  The gods know how much yarn I have in my house. 



This is what I am spinning at present.  Gorgeous, no?  I have enough for socks or maybe a small shoulder warmer, or fingerless mitts, or ??



I have gotten back to my stitching.  These are the first two blocks of twenty for "My Whimsical Quilt Garden".  I love this project.  I just finished the third one, but will show that tomorrow.  So cute.  It's a blast to throw crazy, bright fabrics together.  Piece O Cake is having a sale on their fabrics so I couldn't resist a few of their scrap bags.  Can't wait to see what I get.  I have been out searching for more dots and turquoise for the birds and was successful, so I have a great stack to choose from for the rest of the project.


This should probably be on LOL Cats.  She was laying down and was looking up at me and the camera didn't function like it was supposed to.  She finally got tired of me telling her to "look" and got up to give me this WTF look.  She has been sneezing for 3 days and congested.  I don't know what was in that last storm, but the both of us have been all allergied up this week.  Sick of it.

Show and tell is over for today.  Well, almost anyway, WWH meeting tonight with a huge show and tell, so will drag some stuff there for a change.  :>)
J

No comments:

Post a Comment